Sunday 1 January 2012

Happy New Year!

And I'm still in the hospital. Urgh, this is taking waaaay too long. At this rate I'll be in here when the Apocalypse happens. At least I've started getting out of bed. They want to make sure I can move around and go upstairs and stuff without the new heart exploding.

Not much to report, really. That book that got left is okay, I guess, but it's kind of boring. Looks like a used copy, though, 'cause I found some hightlighting in it just skimming through.

Only one weird thing, really. My roommate left the other day, and I heard him say something to his family about the weird guy who was always here, visiting me. I...I don't really remember a weird guy visiting me. Unless, the guy behind the curtain was here for someone else?

Don't get paranoid or anything, Mom. The curtain guy hasn't been there since last week. Probably just an orderly or something.

I have to walk on a treadmill while labcoats take notes and look serious. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment