Friday 30 December 2011

The problem with hospitals...

So I went to visit Colin today and see how things were going. The moment I entered the room this smell hit me. It was horrible. I mean hospitals usually smell off with all the cleaning fluids and stuff but this was different. It was just bad. I put up with it though while I talked with Colin. I don't know how he was putting up with it. I asked him about the smell and he said he had no idea what was making it. He also told me about all the cops and people who had been there earlier and the gift someone gave him. It seemed like a nice gift wonder who gave it to him. Wasn't me. Anyways I'll admit I got out of there as soon as possible.


Possibilities for smell:

1. Unemptied bedpan
2. Patient with no bowel control
3. Something crawled into the vents and died.

No comments:

Post a Comment