Saturday 24 December 2011

Free at last! Thank god almighty we are free at last!

Christmas, or winter break for the secularists, is the greatest thing to exist since Summer break. What ever will I do with all this spare time? Aside from finally getting around to visiting Colin in the hospital more regularly of course. Nothing is ever free though. I have to work on an Essay for my social studies class but otherwise this week will be devoted to parties next week parties and finally more parties.

All I want for Christmas is some friends...

Oh and for Colin and yourself to get better of course.

I'll probably write again after Christmas.

Merry christmas Mom

~Norman

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas. If you get out and go do something, you might start making those friends you're wishing for. Self-fulfilling prophecy, that.

    ReplyDelete