Thursday 22 December 2011

Not-Christmas

Looks like the other two covered pretty much everything of explicit importance. The Abilify works as well as the old medication, but I can sleep better now, so that's something. I haven't seen any of the usual riffraff, so that's a bonus! Just sounds on occasion, and nothing all that exciting.

Mr Patterson said that we'd resume tutoring on the eighth, and that he might end up teaching Colin for a bit if he isn't well enough to go to school. To be honest, I'd be okay with spending Christmas up in my room with my schoolwork. I feel like it just isn't the same without you here, Mom, and you know how I feel about some of the family members that are doubtless going to be at Aunt Nellie's... but, like you said, grin and bear it. If that advice doesn't work, I'll be sure to give you a blow-by-blow.

-Lydia

1 comment:

  1. Aww, so sweet and loving. <3

    Are you sure the medication is working?

    ReplyDelete